Mission speaker can you help?

doomey

Standard Member
Reaction score
Back in the 90's I fell in love with some mission speakers, sadly at the time I could never afford them as they always hovered around the £1000 mark.

The speakers were rosewood, had four woofers and a tweeter, they also could be bi wired. Sadly I can not remember the model of them (but some reason was sure they were called 7.1 for whatever reason) if you can help me identify this from my vague description I would be most most grateful. :lease:

Many thanks (in advance)

Based on your description it sounds like they were the Mission 753 which retailed for about £700 to £800.

You should find a few on eBay around the £200 mark second hand.

I still own a pair of these speakers, which i bought back in the early nineties, they come to life when used with a powerful amp.

ooooohhh.Thanks for this.
0008j7l5g0as0bba.640x480

Love those speakers. Friend of mine has a pair plus an M&K sub. Really fast tight sound. If only I had my own av room....

IIRC the bass drivers in those were a bit cheap and nasty at only about £9 each. :rolleyes: I don't think our own Russell Williams was much of a fan either. From what I remember the 752F is a much better speaker and is a lot cheaper to boot!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom