1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission Speaker advice.

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Matt, Dec 15, 2000.

1. Matt

Matt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I have a Tosh SD100e and a Yammy A5 on order and need some speakers to compliment them.
    In this months whathi-fi, richer sounds have some bargains. I was thinking :
    Mission 702e
    Mission 700
    Misson 70C1
    All for about £250ish.

Anyone got any other good combinations that will do justice to the yammy, other than the cinema 6 which is already on the list

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice choice [​IMG]
    i also have a yammy A5 on order and have chosen the 702e's and the 70c1 centre to compliment the system, was thinking of going for the 77ds for the rears
    but i need a decent sub to go with the system thinking of the Paradigm PDR 10 of the Eltax Atomic10?
    I know this isn't exactly an answer but its a great choice of speakers nonetheless

------------------
    The Torch

MT Overclocking

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I spoke to richersounds the other day about the missions they have on special offer because i'm looking at a full speaker package myself and being on a budget these looked too good to be true, but after speaking to them they told me that they were not very good and mission had withdrawn them because of this i also told them i was looking at the tannoy mx range and the kef cresta range and they advised me that the missions would not come close!! so you can get the tannoys and kefs for about £320 for the full package at unbeatable.co.uk or at my local hc shop they are doing the tannoy r2's, mxc and mc1 for just over £400 and they sound fantastic (i'm getting these)

Cheers
    Mike

4. Digikid

Digikid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Go for the Missions, you wont go wrong. I have just bo8ght the 702E's to go with my 77C1 Centre and my 701 rears, i have at the moment no need for a sub as the 702e's do the job. I got a Beech pair for £130, at the end of the day you get what you pay for. So evaluate between price/performance. Good Luck.