1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission Service - Outstanding

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by obiwan, Dec 3, 2002.

1. obiwan

obiwan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I have a pair of Mission 702e speakers.

One of the speakers have developed a fault, a vibration from the facia that holds the speakers.

I phoned Richer Sounds to check if they could do anything, even make a repair and charge me for it but they were not interested, I guess I should have taken supercare out.

The speakers are 18 months old, I phoned Mission simply to find out how much parts were before decing to repair or replace. I spoke to this guy from their service centre who was pretty amazing really.

Hes having the pair of speakers picked up in the morning, I have original packing so that easy. Mission are going to repair or replace the speakers. I have to pay 14ukp for shipping, thats it.

I explained the speakers were a budget set of speakers, he explained that they may be budget but if you look on the front of the speakers you will notice something else, he said "Mission".
    He said I will have them back by next Thursday.

Excellent service.:)

2. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    damn good service and nice to know the manufacturer takes a pride in its product and its brand. always good to hear praise as well as the negative.