1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission m7s + Denon 1905 avAmp- ANy Suggestions!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by a1rajput, Jan 10, 2005.

Tags:
  1. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys
    I am checking the site out for last few weeks and I am very impressed with the way, others review and views helping each other to find the best for their money. I have bought Mission m7s speakers and looking to buy a AVamp(thinking of Denon 1905), is it a good combination. Does any 1 has these speakers, Tell us your views, any other suggestion on AVamps for these speakers.
    Thanks in advance.

2. markeynon

markeynon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi mate,i also have these speakers and to be honest are very happy with them.not using them for my front two speakers as i like very loud music in stereo and the missions couldn't handle it.i have pioner floor standing speakers for my front two.

3. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Mate! Which AVamp ur using with these? the AVamp I am looking for is 80w per channel, what is the power of ur amp?

4. markeynon

markeynon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i am using a pioneer vsx-c501 which has 100watt per channel x6,very happy with it too.......

5. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As these speakers are not magnetically shielded, how can I place them, especially the central speaker?