1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mission m7ds

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by lidders, Dec 27, 2001.

1. lidders

lidders
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone used these speakers. Are they any good as I am now thinking of buying these. Hifijunkies currently have them on offer at £124 sounds good to me!

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I bought a pair a few months ago and am very pleased with them. There have been a number of other people who have posted positive threads about them too.

3. garry_brock

garry_brock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Yes, Ive also bought a pair recently (from Hi-Fi junkies as you mention) they seem to be the cheapest at £124.

So far, very pleased with them. I have them mounted high up on the rear wall behind the sofa. I found it better to hang them 'upside down', seems to radiate the sound better to me. Of course I could be talking bo**ocks tho!

Enjoy!

4. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Fantastic pair of rear surrounds. They're available in the Mission Cinema 72 AV pack too, consisting also of the Mission M72 main speakers and the wonderful M7C centre speaker.

I swear by Mission, and use the aforementioned rears and the M7C centre, in a real cool silver, and use the Mission M73 main speakers cos they're more powerful and look stunning.

By the way, has anyone seen Richer Sounds latest catalogue? They're selling the £800 Mission Cinema 7 AV pack for £400! A mate of mine has these speakers, they are pretty damn good. He's kicking himself repeatedly now.