1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission M7C2 Centre

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Random Hajile, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Random Hajile

Random Hajile

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Been looking out for one of these for ages to replace my M7C1 which i`ve never found very good and has let down the rest of mission m7 package. Found Superfi.co.uk doing it at £59.95 inc free delivery in silver and black and is a steel at this price after recieving mine today. Really goes well with my M72`s and is in a different class to the m7c1.

2. Quantum

Quantum
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    thanks for that. I have ordered one!

3. kbfern

kbfern
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,347
    Saw this thread, called up my local Superfi at 3.30 this afternoon,asked if he had a M7C2 in stock, his reply "only in black" is it at £59.95 as on your website answer "no sir £49.95" I asked him to put one by I'LL BE DOWN IN 30 MINS".

5pm and i'm back, what a bargain! thanks for the heads up guys.

Keith

4. Random Hajile

Random Hajile

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Been putting mine through it`s paces today and it`s amazing how much difference a good centre speaker can make to a soundstage. My fronts and centre now feel like one soundstage and the sound coming out of the centre matches the fronts perfectly which allows for smooth transition of sound. £49.95 a great price Kbfern but seeing that i got mine in the silver i wanted and they sent it parcelforce 24 i`m not gonna moan about the extra tenner :) .