Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Mission M72 & atacama nexus 6 stands?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by C-M, Jun 18, 2005.

1. C-M

C-M
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm about to move house, and it will be extremely difficult for me to take along my mission m72 speakers and atacama nexus 6 stands.

A friend of mine has offered to buy them and i was just wondering what would be a fair price to charge for them?

cheers

edit: rather than create a new thread in the amp section i also have a nad 320bee (silver) in excellent condition, any idea how much i should charge for this?

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    I would have thought a fair price for the Atacam Nexus 6 stands would be around the £40 mark. Sorry but I don't know about the others.

3. Astaroth

Astaroth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +882
    Well you can pick up the M73i for £120 new (and the M71i for £60) so I would guess for new the M72i would be about £70

If yours are the M72i then they are probably worth about 40-50 if they are not the 'i' version then probably knock £5-10 off that.

Best thing to do is do a search either on here or ebay depending on how reasonable a price you want to give your mate.

4. C-M

C-M
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    haven't found any at all for sale on ebay over the past year. funny how the stands are worth more than the speakers. these have taken a couple of knocks too and i'm missing two of the screwthings at the back that help hold the wires in. Guess tere isn't much point in letting them go.