1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mission m31

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by mkeene61, Feb 5, 2004.

1. mkeene61

mkeene61

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm thinking of getting the above. Has anyone got these speakers? Are they as good as teh previous m71s which got great reviews. I can't seem to find a review of them anywhere.

2. halfjob

halfjob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I have just had a demo with the m31 fronts and m30 rears and was well pleased. Have ordered my speakers but mission have a production back log with their M3 center speakers. As regard a review, I was told by Mission that the speakers have not been reviewed yet, but look on www.ecoustics.com/ speakers.

Halfjob.

3. mudan

mudan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm using the M3C2 as a rear centre speaker - they have a sweet and detailed sound, although I prefer the sound of my much older Tannoy 623 for dialogue.

What Hi-FI tested a large bookshelf speaker or was it floorstander? of the M3 range a month or two ago.

4. mkeene61

mkeene61

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys, I've already got the m3c1 for my centre and a pair of m30's that I'll use as my rears. Hope I don't have to wait for the m31's though! I need one more speaker for a surround rear but don't really want splash out for another m3c1 or another centre speaker. Has anyone got any ideas where I could get a decent single speaker, i'd love to get my hands on one m30 but I can't see much chance of that!