mission m31

M

mkeene61

I'm thinking of getting the above. Has anyone got these speakers? Are they as good as teh previous m71s which got great reviews. I can't seem to find a review of them anywhere.

halfjob

Standard Member
Hi. I have just had a demo with the m31 fronts and m30 rears and was well pleased. Have ordered my speakers but mission have a production back log with their M3 center speakers. As regard a review, I was told by Mission that the speakers have not been reviewed yet, but look on www.ecoustics.com/ speakers.

Halfjob.

mudan

I'm using the M3C2 as a rear centre speaker - they have a sweet and detailed sound, although I prefer the sound of my much older Tannoy 623 for dialogue.

What Hi-FI tested a large bookshelf speaker or was it floorstander? of the M3 range a month or two ago.

M

mkeene61

Thanks guys, I've already got the m3c1 for my centre and a pair of m30's that I'll use as my rears. Hope I don't have to wait for the m31's though! I need one more speaker for a surround rear but don't really want splash out for another m3c1 or another centre speaker. Has anyone got any ideas where I could get a decent single speaker, i'd love to get my hands on one m30 but I can't see much chance of that!

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom