Mission M-Cube subwoofer power problems

PunkRockLove202

Standard Member
I recently bought the Mission M-Cube from a friend. Included 5 speakers and a sub. I connected all the cables and turned on the sub to which the sub lost all power. I replaced the fuse twice which is still short circuiting.

I don’t have warranty on the speakers and sub and i am low on cash to try get repaired. I have open the speaker to see if something has failed but is it possible for someone to assist. The sound looks awesome and really want to get it working.

Any help will be thankful.

rupsharma101

Novice Member
My Mission M Cube subwwoofer as now developed a problem. When I powered it up lat week, it started humming. The hum sound changed when I toggled the 'Suto Powr' button at the back. After a few days the subwoofer completely stopped. I changed the clear fuse in the back of the subwoofer (below the power plug) and the subwoofer started working again but the hum was still there. Now the subwwoofer will not come on all all, even if i change the fuse i get nothing. Please help!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom