Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol £10

That's a good price for the BD, DVD and digital copy, but i'm going to wait for the four film BD set to come out and then drop in price. I've got the older DVD set of the first three films and I believe the presently avaliable BD set still has the same lossy sound as the DVD collection. So with any hope a four film BD set will have the lossless sound on all of them, even so a good price.

Last edited:
Thanks for that bud. Been wanting this and it's hit my £10 limit for blu rays. :smashin:

This has been OOS for ages on Amazon which really confused me so £10 is a bargain, cheers!

This is a good price but I'd just like to check if there is anything wrong with the encoding of the subwoofer channel on this disc? I remember reading a few months ago that this disc had damaged several subs when played a reference levels.

This is a good price but I'd just like to check if there is anything wrong with the encoding of the subwoofer channel on this disc? I remember reading a few months ago that this disc had damaged several subs when played a reference levels.

Well I rented the UK disc and had it quite loud - the sub was certainly busy but it didnt blow!

At long last it's come down. Am fed up of waiting for a 4 film set to be released on BD so will be picking this up, thanks.

Ooh that's an even better price and I have to say that I did wobbled a bit :devil:....but. I will hang on for the four disc BD set that will surely surface at some point with, as I said earlier, all of the films with (hopefully) lossless sound. Mind you it is tempting :nono: but I will hang on I will not waver. :nono: I'm not working today because half of central London's roads are closed due to the triathlon, and work believe it or believe it not is crap with a capital "C", and I don't need to waste liquid gold i.e diesel. That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
Ghost Protocol now unavailable at Sainsbury's!

£21 at Tesco now.

Back to £10 today.

That's great, thanks for the heads up thakursachin! I missed the offer the first time around.

I've also been waiting for this to come down to £10 or less. It had been stuck at a minimum price of £14.95 since coming out, rather than slowly dropping like most Blu's do.

Received my today for the £10 price, also a 10% off when you spend £25 code with it. I think these codes are unique/specific, so I wont post unless I dont use, got until 17th Aug.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on Monday but it's stuck on "awaiting despatch"!

Ordered on Tues (7th), received yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up thakursachin, ordered from Tesco a few days ago, cancelled when I saw it was £7 at Sainsburys however I forgot to re-order so missed out both times.

Tesco's got it down as 7 days before dispatch, but they've still got the best (current) price. At least if it drops lower anywhere else I can cancel.
I also got 8.08% cashback from topcashback.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom