• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol £10

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member
That's a good price for the BD, DVD and digital copy, but i'm going to wait for the four film BD set to come out and then drop in price. I've got the older DVD set of the first three films and I believe the presently avaliable BD set still has the same lossy sound as the DVD collection. So with any hope a four film BD set will have the lossless sound on all of them, even so a good price.

Last edited:

Ruby

Established Member
This is a good price but I'd just like to check if there is anything wrong with the encoding of the subwoofer channel on this disc? I remember reading a few months ago that this disc had damaged several subs when played a reference levels.

akivo

Established Member
At long last it's come down. Am fed up of waiting for a 4 film set to be released on BD so will be picking this up, thanks.

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member

Ooh that's an even better price and I have to say that I did wobbled a bit :devil:....but. I will hang on for the four disc BD set that will surely surface at some point with, as I said earlier, all of the films with (hopefully) lossless sound. Mind you it is tempting :nono: but I will hang on I will not waver. :nono: I'm not working today because half of central London's roads are closed due to the triathlon, and work believe it or believe it not is crap with a capital "C", and I don't need to waste liquid gold i.e diesel. That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Last edited:

big boss

Prominent Member
£21 at Tesco now.

big boss

Prominent Member
Back to £10 today.

RobbieD

Established Member
I've also been waiting for this to come down to £10 or less. It had been stuck at a minimum price of £14.95 since coming out, rather than slowly dropping like most Blu's do.

imnotrich

Prominent Member
Received my today for the £10 price, also a 10% off when you spend £25 code with it. I think these codes are unique/specific, so I wont post unless I dont use, got until 17th Aug.

imnotrich

Prominent Member
Ordered on Tues (7th), received yesterday.

Jake101

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up thakursachin, ordered from Tesco a few days ago, cancelled when I saw it was £7 at Sainsburys however I forgot to re-order so missed out both times.

Wiggins

Established Member
Tesco's got it down as 7 days before dispatch, but they've still got the best (current) price. At least if it drops lower anywhere else I can cancel.
I also got 8.08% cashback from topcashback.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom