• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mission Impossible Boxset from HMV online

drennan

Standard Member
Has anyone else ordered and or received the Mission Impossible HD-DVD boxset from HMV online. I ordered it a few weeks ago when it was at £34.99 and it said 3-5 days delivery but has been on "order from suppliers" ever since. Received Batman Begins which I ordered at the same time. Have noticed that the price has now gone up to £49.99 for the boxset and am just hoping they're not holding it back due to a price error on their part?

Just wondered if anyone else has this ordered?

Cheers
Drennan

joseywales

Virgin at Piccadilly Circus had the MI boxset for £34.99 in store last week , would have bought it if I didn't already own the usa version , amazingly next to it they had the single disk MI 3 for £24.99 !

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
Has anyone else ordered and or received the Mission Impossible HD-DVD boxset from HMV online. I ordered it a few weeks ago when it was at £34.99 and it said 3-5 days delivery but has been on "order from suppliers" ever since.
I'm having the same problem.

My "3-5 days dispatch" HMV order for this still hasn't shipped and was placed on 4 December. For a few days now though it has said "Complete, will be despatched in accordance with selected shipping option" so it looks like I will not get it until the new year now.

I've also experienced longer delays with DS games that were already out.

I only use HMV when there are vouchers and for the cashback because more often than not their delivery is very slow.

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
After a few days away I checked my e-mail yesterday to discover HMV shipped my MI box set on 22 December, finally.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom