• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mission Impossible at Tescos.

LicensedTaximan

Now the price is good (£16) and it's on for the week, plus it's the cheapest on the web at the mo. Also at the momement the comparison sites don't even list it at Tescos and the lowest price elsewhere is around £24. But here's the rub....the earlier release on BD did not have either a Dolby Tru-HD or DTS-HD Master audio soundtrack just standard DD. So does anyone know if this release, which is a very recent one, does. Also i'm not sure what the extras are like, not that that would bother me very much. By the way don't forget Quidco and you also get Clubcard points. Answers on a return post please, anyway the link is below.

Mission: Impossible 1, 2 And 3 (Box Set) - Free Delivery - Tesco Entertainment

Last edited:

LicensedTaximan

Thanks for that, it looks like it's standard DD 5.1 plus the cover art is the same as the UK re-release. I've got those soundtracks on the boxed DVD versions so I won't bother. It will be interesting to see, when they inevitably release number 4 as a boxed set with the other three, whether they give them all lossless soundtracks. In the mean time I will bide my time thanks again. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom