Mission Impossible 3

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Paramount have issued more details about the upcoming Mission Impossible 3 HD DVD and BluRay releases. Of particular note is:
Both the Blu-ray and HD DVD versions will be two-disc sets and, with the exception of the "Inside the IMF" and Mission: Metamorphosis" featurettes, photo gallery and TV spots, all supplementary material will be presented in full 1080p high-def video.
...which rather shows Paramount at least intend to continue the two disk policy pioneered with DVD for both high def formats. I wonder if BD50 had been viable they would have opted for a single disc? Unlikely I think - 2 discs are more marketable and can have a higher RRP. This should also calm fears that HD DVD won't ever see high def extras.

m0v1em4n

Believe there is a Ultimate Missions Collection, which is suppose to have all 3 films in according to the AVS forums
Check it out here allthought it does not say that all 3 film are in it

Steve

1080 jawbreaker

i much prefare the 2 disc approach, feels alot more substantial compaired to a single disc release. Maybe the bluray version will have the movie split across 2 discs :rotfl:

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
I really enjoyed the MI films they are just great popcorn flicks IMO. Releases like this would certainly help sway me to get on the next gen of HD movies more quickly with HD-DVD being my preffered option. If only they had the fox support :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom