Mission Impossible 3

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Rasczak, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,119
    Paramount have issued more details about the upcoming Mission Impossible 3 HD DVD and BluRay releases. Of particular note is:
    ...which rather shows Paramount at least intend to continue the two disk policy pioneered with DVD for both high def formats. I wonder if BD50 had been viable they would have opted for a single disc? Unlikely I think - 2 discs are more marketable and can have a higher RRP. This should also calm fears that HD DVD won't ever see high def extras.

2. m0v1em4n

m0v1em4n

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Believe there is a Ultimate Missions Collection, which is suppose to have all 3 films in according to the AVS forums
    Check it out here allthought it does not say that all 3 film are in it

Steve

3. 1080 jawbreaker

1080 jawbreaker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +875
    i much prefare the 2 disc approach, feels alot more substantial compaired to a single disc release. Maybe the bluray version will have the movie split across 2 discs :rotfl:

4. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    I really enjoyed the MI films they are just great popcorn flicks IMO. Releases like this would certainly help sway me to get on the next gen of HD movies more quickly with HD-DVD being my preffered option. If only they had the fox support :(