Mission FS2 "warm up"

M

matt janes

I was told by the company I bought my FS2s from that they need about 5 hours of warming up and sound bloody awful before doing this.

Anyone noticed this in practise (or is it practice?)

Canoehq

Hi Matt,

I see that Grammar school education went to waste, it's "practice".

Seriously though, most FS2 owners say the same thing, although I haven't used mine yet so can't comment. Had I known you wanted some, we could have arranged a part-ex for the Toshiba !!

Bye

K

M

matt janes

Good to hear from you. That'll teach me to skip English Language lessons.

I've just installed my FS2s and they're warming up as we speak! Sound a bit hollow at the moment compared to my old B&Ws but hopefully they'll get better.

How is the Tosh and have you decided to keep the plasma?

I've just ordered a remote extension to hide my dvd, sky etc in a cupboard. Can't have a plasma and flat panel speakers then spoil the party with ugly components!

All the best
Matt

Canoehq

Tosh has taken centre stage in main room, best pq I have seen for a long while. Thanks for keeping it warm for me !!

As you know, bought the plasma before I moved house and believe it or not, I just coudn't make the room layouts work so it has gone. Also, couldn't justify keeping £5000 in a 50" plasma in another room I may hardly use, particularly as I have just spent a small fortune on a Meridian 568 and a set of ATC Concept 4 Actives.

Still got a bad back from moving the sub !

Keep well !

K

MartinCo

not aware of any running in time for the satellites, but the sub definitely does.. usual amount as per a conventional speaker - I'd guess between 50-75 hours.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom