1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission FS2-AV & TV

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by darrenf, Feb 28, 2003.

1. darrenf

darrenf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have the Mission FS2's which are great when watching DVD's, the only problem I have is if I listen to anything from SKY through my speakers. I hard to describe but the really lack something - it seems that they are very bright with nothing in the middle, no warmth - so much so that the TV sound seems much better, much more solid. Like I say it's hard to describe and I hope this makes sense. Has anyone else encountered this and if so is there anything I can do or is this one of the drawbacks of this system.
    Thanks
    Daz

2. Sgt.Colon

Sgt.Colon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Darren.

I have the FS2's and I can't say I have noticed. Is it just from your Sky box you are lacking or Terestrial TV and video too? I will give it a listen tonight when I get home and report back my findings. :smashin:

3. AndyCCC

AndyCCC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm clutching a straws a bit here - but last time I reconnected my FS2s I managed to get main L&R out of phase (mixed up + and - on one of them). Took me ages to work out why I had virtually no bass unless I switched the balance to the left or to the right. Could something similar be happening?

4. Sgt.Colon

Sgt.Colon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Darren.

Have given it a go and I have to say it sounds fine to me. I would just try cheicking your setup. :smashin:

Hope this helps. :)