Mission FS1 tall stands availability

iamholam

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there

I have just purchased a set of mission fs1 speakers but as they are now discountinued I am having problems tracking down a set of tall stands for them. If anyone could point me in the direction of a pair I would be very appreciative! :thumbsup:

thanks

Are you sure?

As it says that they are discontinued? I will give them a ring though, thanks for the tip!

if any help to you m8, i phoned mission and spoke to a lady called Anne, her number is 01480 447706, she has lots of fs1 floorstands but can only send them to dealers, a list can be found on the mission website. i phoned my nearest dealer today and he has spoke to Anne and i have 4 coming within 4 days, i just go and collect from him :clap:

i am getting them for £69.99 a pair and i had to pay £11.50 for the postage from mission to the dealer. i have seen them for £59.99 but everywhere seems to have them discontinued and i dont have to pay their postage so works out about a tenner extra this way but they are guaranteed in stock, called the dealer this morning to double check and they are definately ordered :clap: good luck with yours, i hope you get them sorted out :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom