• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mission FS1 tall stands availability

iamholam

Hi there

I have just purchased a set of mission fs1 speakers but as they are now discountinued I am having problems tracking down a set of tall stands for them. If anyone could point me in the direction of a pair I would be very appreciative! :thumbsup:

thanks

iceman_uk

Standard Member
if any help to you m8, i phoned mission and spoke to a lady called Anne, her number is 01480 447706, she has lots of fs1 floorstands but can only send them to dealers, a list can be found on the mission website. i phoned my nearest dealer today and he has spoke to Anne and i have 4 coming within 4 days, i just go and collect from him :clap:

iceman_uk

Standard Member
i am getting them for £69.99 a pair and i had to pay £11.50 for the postage from mission to the dealer. i have seen them for £59.99 but everywhere seems to have them discontinued and i dont have to pay their postage so works out about a tenner extra this way but they are guaranteed in stock, called the dealer this morning to double check and they are definately ordered :clap: good luck with yours, i hope you get them sorted out :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom