Mission FS1 for £349 :)

ddaddy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you know, ive found the Mission FS1 set for only £349. When i was at sound&vision at the weekend, they said they cant do them for less than £400 as they bought them in for £380.

www.discounelectricaldb.co.uk

I ordered mine yesterday, and they should be getting delivered today :)

When i got mine a few weeks back they were £313 at qed online (they did not seem to ever have any in stock though) - they have since increased in price!

However i price matched using a local (quality) hifi shop to almost the same level (which was £100 off their shop floor price), then used my barclaycard price promise to get the rest of the difference.

Result, £313, 3 year warranty and picked them up and took them away the same day :)

WOW, you got a bargain.

Not even Sound & Vision would price match at £350, and i thought the matched anything.

Anyway, got them delivered today, made up with them :)

I just wanna say that in my case I got a price match from hifijunkies when QED had it for £313.40 in the early stages + 5 years warranty, and also bought a pair of stands.

I don't mean ha-ha I got the best deal, I just mean thanks to this forum, I learn which retailers to get what. Thanks everyone!!!

I have now found a good deal, which maybe interests someone, I;ll post it in the specials.

Agreed, i got my QED price and the idea of Barclaycard price promise from these very forums, so thank you all!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom