Mission centre speaker

S

shamilton69

I'm having problems with my Mission Centre speaker. When I play a dvd through my system the speaker is nice and clear but when I have sky on through the system (av receiver) the dialogue on some channels is very distorted. This is also the same when I listen to radio channels through Sky via an optical cable. I have taken the speaker back to the shop but they saythe speaker is fine. The problem seems to have occurred when my son turned the volume up very loud when the av was off. I then came to switch it on and it was very loud for about a second then it shut itself off. Any ideas? :confused:

Have you got any odd sound effects turned on on the receiver when listening to Sky? Some of the surround effects/modes can sound really wierd.... :thumbsdow

Now that you've mentioned that I'll check all the settings because I have just had the room decorated and of course I had to unplug the system so I'm just wondering if everything has reverted back to the factory settings.

Also check the volume on your Sky box is not set on full as this causes distortion on my system

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom