• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mission 77C1 Centre Speaker & Target AV Stand

R

Recorderman

I have recently changed my AV Setup with a new plasma with stand and it cannot accomodate my black 77C1 speaker. This is immaculate. I am offering this at £70.00 including postage. It is in original packing complete with handbook. Size 172H X 422W X 210D mm.

I also have a Target AV4W stand 38"W X 18"D X 27.5" high. The two centre shelves are adjustable. This is in immaculate condition. Cost when new £269.00, will accept £95.00 but delivery will have to be arranged and will be extra.

timc3

Standard Member
Ok, just been reading the AVForums trading rules so it looks like I will post more details in here.

I am willing to pay the full asking price for the centre, £70 (including p&p), and can indeed use Paypal as you asked.

If you can supply your details and confirmation that is ok on this thread aswell!

R

Recorderman

I will send you an email with Paypal information and I will send the 77C1 as soon as Paypal advise me that this has been received.

timc3

Standard Member
I am guessing that the delivery won't be on a saturday so if you could deliver to my work I would be grateful.

Thanks! I look forward to receiving the speaker!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom