Mission 752 and 752F

judethedude

Can anyone please advise me how to tell the physical difference between a Mission 752 and a 752F Freedom speaker.

Does the manufacturers label on the back of the Freedom speaker actually state 752F as the model ?

The reason I ask is that I have a pair of Mission 751's. The model number on the backplate of the speaker says 751 only, not 751F, but the box has "Freedom" printed on it. I had understood that all Mission 75 series "Freedom" speakers were designated with an F after the model number.

Does anyone please have any idea how to tell a standard Mission 75 series and Freedom 75 series speaker apart ?

Thankyou

Bolle

look at the tweeters. The non-Freedom's have the metallic dome tweeter, which is mounted in a square plate on the front baffle. The Freedom models have the silk dome tweeter which is mounted in a round plate.

With the 752 model it's even easier, as with the Freedom model the tweeter is mounted below the woofer, on the non-Freedom it's the other way around.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom