Missing speakers

GuitarGuy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My uncle gave me some old speakers of his, theyre a super budget set. theyre creative inspire p580 speakers. theyre so old i dont think you can even buy them new.......... but yeah the problem I have is that they are a 5.1 set of speakers, but he only had the sub and the front left and right........... the speakers are fairly odd in that instead of speaker wire which you put into banna plugs or binding posts, they are rca plugs :S does anyone know of any speakers i could add to the set to finish the full system? I'm looking for cheap as possible as I know for a fact these speakers were sub £50 for the set! theyre good enough for what i want so tbh im not that fussed about quality.

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

What receiver are you using? What impedance are the speakers?
You could try on places like ebay to see if someone is selling some on there.

What receiver are you using? What impedance are the speakers?
You could try on places like ebay to see if someone is selling some on there.

there is no receiver, they're computer speakers. i have no means of testing their impedance unfortunately.

So you will use them with a computer. If that is the case then look on ebay for some of the same speakers. No need to worry about impedance.

PSM1 said:
So you will use them with a computer. If that is the case then look on ebay for some of the same speakers. No need to worry about impedance.

I already have, no results unfortunately...........

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom