Missing software

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Real weird one this, I installed my PC with a totally fresh install of Windows 7 64bit. I then installed Office 2010 and Adobe CS6 Master Collection. Got everything up and running, and while it was finishing the install it wanted to reboot, which I postponed.
As it was the end of the day, I wanted to copy my 130Gb work directory back onto the machine, so I postponed the update for 4 hours and left the directory copying, with the theory that it would have finished copying before the 4 hours was up, do the update so I would be good to go this morning.
So this morning, it was asleep on the log in page, but logging in revealed that all the shortcuts to Adobe and Office had vanished, there was no sign of either Adobe or Office in the uninstall programs section, as I was going to use repair, and while the program folders and software seems to be all their, all the EXE files are missing :eek:
On top of that, Office 2010 was download from Microsoft via my Action Pack Subscription, and the download has vanished from the download folder.
As I said, totally weird, and I have no idea how to fix it without re-downloading and re-installing. On top of that, I'm going to have to contact Adobe, try and explain to get them to allow me to re-install CS6.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom