Missing Channels

botty1963

For the first 6 months after getting Freeview boxes we had access to all the common channels. Then about 2 months ago we lost the ITV channels, some BBC and quite a few others. I re-installed but they were still not there. I tried a spare box from a different manufacturer and that's the same.

I then looked at the Freeview site to find out that it said that in my area I can't receive Freeview - not sure why as it worked for a number of months.

We use the Emley Moor transmitter in Yorkshire - can anyone advise if this is correct please.

botty1963

All of the analogue channels are still fine, and the aerial doesn't appear to have moved - the aerial was a new one installed when we purchased the Freeview boxes about 8 months ago. I suppose it could have moved a little but it was installed on quite a substantial frame.

The main concern was why the Freeview site says we won't get digital until 2011 when we had all channels for about 6 months.

imigix

As regards the above I receive from Emley Moor and I live in Bradford
All my six freeview units are working ok I suggest you fully check your arial system.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom