1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing channels

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Shady, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Shady

Shady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Chaps

For the past two nights channels 103 and 104 have disappeared. The options do not appear in the EPG nor by slecting the numbers directly - the message 'Channel Unavailable' appears.

I mentioned this to a work colleague today and she has said that hers disappered last night also.

I admit that there is absolutely nothing to watch on ITV (bar the champions league), but it's nice to have the choice.

I am really missing my fix of 'Get me out of this Celebrity' and Britains Mingiest Cleaner/Taxidermist/MP etc.

Also - off topic, but it's mine anyway. Does anyone know if the Channel 4 doc 'Why the twin towers fell' is to be repeated. I missed this on Monday.

Cheers

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ITV1, ITV2 and Ch4 have now moved back to their proper place, so you'll be wanting to press 3 for ITV, 4 for Ch4 etc. Best to get a channel listing up so you can see what numbers are what (if you have a Pace box, just press OK or List to see this).

3. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    My TV has been behaving with all this messing about

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Channel 103 disappeared on me on Thursday. Rebooted and it came back again. Not that it was missed much anyway. I believe there's going to be a similar programme on BBC on Wednesday night. Real insider stuff as it happened.

5. Paul G

Paul G

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    'Missing channels' might be caused by a faulty LNB (presuming you're using a sky dish of course.) Have you checked the strength of the signal? Not occassionally dipping is it?
    I recently had a Cambridge LNB that was faulty, giving me the same symptoms.

:confused: