Missing channels all of a sudden?

T

theillusiveone

Hi all,

I've spent some time away from home and come back to find a few random TV channels and all non-bbc radio channels no longer work!

Receiver is a Manhattan sx, software version 1.08 (no new updates, tried just now). Region is n west/granada.

Unplugged from wall for 10 minutes and powered back on, no change. Then I tried retuning but no additional channels found. All other channels still work perfectly as did before.

Channels I've suddenly lost;

171 yanga!, 719 capital, 720 capital xtra, 721 classic FM, 722 gold, 723 radio X, 730 planet rock, 732 smooth radio, 763 virgin radio, 790 twr, 809 tjc, 817 craft store TV.

Above channels report 0% signal strength and 0% signal quality.

Any input appreciated!

Those would all appear to be on the one transponder

Most likely cause is a poor connections and/or dish alignment and/or tree growth issue reducing the received signal level and it may be affecting that one frequency more than others.

(The above Tp is Lo band, H. BBC Northwest (Salford) is also on a Lo H Tp, along with BBC Radio 2 and some others, so probably unlikely to be a LNB switching issue).

Thanks for the response. There are no trees or tall buildings etc in the way so it won't be that.

Can confirm BBC radio 2 works so as you say it doesn't appear lnb is at fault.

I'll double check the connections for water etc and see if I can get the dish alligment checked.

Thanks again for the suggestion đź‘Ť

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom