Missed a Game Update

H

harrypete

Can anyone help!

Loaded Call of Duty 4 into my 360 today and pressed the wrong button when it told me an update was available, no update downloaded!

Is there any way i can download this update, i have switched my 360 on and off a couple of times and when the game loads i don'tget asked if i want to download the update.

Please Help

Peter

does it now boot you off Xbox Live? Seems odd that it won't do the update again? some updates are only a few Kb in size so even though you may have thought it didn't get applied it still could have...:confused:

Hi, I'm not able to play on live keeps coming up with an error message saying something about my playlist being older than other players.

Can anyone help!

Loaded Call of Duty 4 into my 360 today and pressed the wrong button when it told me an update was available, no update downloaded!

Is there any way i can download this update, i have switched my 360 on and off a couple of times and when the game loads i don'tget asked if i want to download the update.

Please Help

Peter

There was problems with updates yesterday i couldnt get the latest guitar hero 3 patch so couldn't connect to live in that game

You could clear the cache on your 360 and then next time you put the game in you should get the message again as the this clears all game updates.

When you're at the 360 blades, select memory, press Y on the HDD, then press X, X and the left trigger, right trigger, X, X. You will then be presented with a pop up which says this will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 and will ask you if you wish to continue.

Bear in mind you will have to update every other game again aswell when you play them.

I didn't think there was a COD4 update either:confused:

Thanks for all your replies, i did check on the team xbox site and yes there is an update, fixes a few glitches one being the playlist error, will have a go at clearing the cache and see what happens

Thanks again

As far as I'm aware, it's impossible to play a game while connected to Live unless you have the latest update, so if it works, it's already there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom