Miss World Cup 2014!

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
By popular demand, and by Roustefarian request, the competition formerly known as Miss GC, will for the next 6 weeks become...

MISS WORLD CUP!

It's only a short one but I assure you'll enjoy it. At least that's what I told my wife...

To follow the WC format, we will have one contestant only for each nation. The girls will be matched up in the same groups as the footy version initially. Obviously after the groups we progress with different teams depending on the results, but we will play our matches at the same time as the football games all the way to the final.

For the next 3 days only, we will have nominations. Bear in mind that we can have only one girl per nation so choose wisely. If we have too many from one nation I will try to have a tie breaker but please don't go nuts on the obvious ones, i.e. Brazil!

Be creative, we have a lot of nations to cover and there must be some unknowns out there.

The nations...

1. Australia
  2. Iran
  3. Japan
  4. South Korea
  5. Algeria
  6. Cameroon
  7. Ghana
  8. Ivory Coast
  9. Nigeria
  10. Costa Rica
  11. Honduras
  12. Mexico
  13. United States
  14. Argentina
  15. Brazil
  16. Chile
  17. Colombia
  18. Ecuador
  19. Uruguay
  20. Belgium
  21. Bosnia & Herzegovina
  22. Croatia
  23. England
  24. France
  25. Germany
  26. Greece
  27. Italy
  28. Holland
  29. Portugal
  30. Russia
  31. Spain
  32. Switzerland
Nominations please, accompanied by a picture if possible. And remember, keep the pictures decent, (no T or A!).

The administration here is good enough to allow these competitions to go ahead so behave.

Last edited:

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Now I know I said to be creative etc, but as reigning Miss GC champion and one of my favourite TV ladies, I have to nominate Mila Kunis to represent the USA.

(I know I said no ass, but she's wearing pants so it's all good...)

Last edited:

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Ps, the reason for the 3 day nomination period is that the World Cup is only a week away, and we may need a few prelims to determine the candidates.

Plus my next night shift is in 3 days so I hope to start pic selection then.

Delvey

Distinguished Member
Aylar Lie
Iran

Last edited:

arenaman

Nice one Phil, thought Mila Kunis was Russian/Ukranian but it seems you're right.

So you match the girls up in the groups initially but then it comes down to votes irrespective of the football results, is that right?

domtheone

Distinguished Member
So you match the girls up in the groups initially but then it comes down to votes irrespective of the football results, is that right?
That must be right.

Even if we had the mighty AVF favourite Kate Beckinsale representing England, she'd never even get past round 1 if it went on the footy results.:rotfl:

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Right, ok. Can't add images right now as on my phone and it's a pain. But....

3 candidates for England:
Rachel Stevens
Kate Upton
Kelly Brook.

They are obvious but I want England to make it out of the group stages for a change

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Chile: Nataly Chilet

If any one feels like adding images then that would be great. Lol

eireann10

Taywax.

Are you trying to match fix.

With those last two, it looks like it :D :rotfl:

arenaman

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
4K Streaming impacts carbon emissions says Royal Society
  • By Andy Bassett