Mirrors Edge 2

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by BSNismo, Jun 16, 2009.

1. BSNismo

BSNismo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,368
    As above and has now been confirmed

WorthPlaying - Xbox 360 (X360) , PlayStation 3 (PS3), Nintendo Wii, Xbox, PlayStation 2 (PS2), GameCube (NGC), PSP, Nintendo DS (NDS), GBA, Windows PC - All about games !

I'm only playing through the 1st one now and i think it's a quality title with some of the best visuals i have ever seen. But have to agree to a point with Razor to the restrictions to the game, but still the game is very immersive imo and i'm really enjoying it.

Hopefully they may open up the world a bit more with this release.

2. Singh400

Singh400
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,370
    Good stuff. Blew through the first ones in a couple of sessions :smashin:

3. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,138
    Enjoyed the first one so look forward to more of the same. I am slightly concerned about comments made by EA's CEO that the game wasn't as long as they had hoped - personally I think Mirrors Edge was exactly the right length. Any longer and it would have become very bring. As it was, on one or two occasions, I need to pickup a weapon and resort to FPS action to get part some scenes - the game didn't need that - it stood on it's own gameplay.

That said a little more free choice may be nice - at times I plunged to my death a few times because I didn't do the 'right' type of run/jump - even though I 'made' the ledge I needed to get to. However I'd certainly be keen to avoid another free roaming bore-a-thon that seems to be the trend for games these days.