mirror sub

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by shaqH, Dec 8, 2003.

1. shaqH

shaqH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sure this is out there already but i can't find it.I'm thinking of getting my second sky box in the bed room swithced on for xmas.I already have a card for the box.How much is it these days,the web site says £15,i thought it was £10,secondly will sky let me subscribe for a couple of months then cancel,then turn on again around 4/5 weeks later.I want to take advantage of a second sub for the winter cricket which takes a break in febuary until midle of march.any help much appreciated.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    The mirror sub is £15 a month and has a 12 month minimum term (with some conditions), a SKY+ user gets the mirror sub for £10 a month. SKY will issue you with a new smartcard unless the one you have is ex-subscription issue 2 card, a FTV card will not be upgraded to a subscription card. Don't forget the phone connections required for the mirror subscription.

3. shaqH

shaqH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Starburst.I have sky + so looking better at £10 a month.The card i have is ex-sub so should be quick and easy to switch on,don't want the full year though:(

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979

Well last time I had a read of the T&C's you could finish a mirror sub early if the original subscription was cancelled as well. So you could cancel both subs at the same time then resubscribe again on your original card, round about way to do it though:)