Mirror Screen From One Samsun QLED to another QLED?

John151

Novice Member
I have two Samsung QLED TVs (both purchased in 2022) that are near each other and would like to play the same content on both. Streaming the same content with the same app often results in one TV being a few seconds behind or ahead of the other TV. Hoping there is a way to either synch up the content or mirror from one to the otters. Searching the internet has not found anything useful, so thought I would ask the experts here.

Thanks in advance.

John151

Novice Member
For that purpose you need hdmi splitter.

There is nothing to split (streaming only). I need to synchronize the stream between the two TVs. When I play the same app, they are typically several seconds out of synch. I was hoping there is a way to get the TVs in synch or to cast from one to the other. Is this possible?

cuke2u

Unfortunately doubt it would be in sync over wifi..

notengo13

There is nothing to split (streaming only). I need to synchronize the stream between the two TVs. When I play the same app, they are typically several seconds out of synch. I was hoping there is a way to get the TVs in synch or to cast from one to the other. Is this possible?
with splitter and external box you can play any content simultaneously from apps on box

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom