MIRAI DTL-527V200 (From Afterhours)

Gadget Guru

Well I finally took the plunge and ordered the Mirai from afterhours. Pixmania where cheaper but I didn't like the storys I have read on here over late deliveries and iffy customer service.

I paid £370 + £9.99 next day delivery. I only ordered the set on Tuesday night and it arrived yesterday (Thursday) 48hrs later, safe and sound.

I will have to wait till Monday to set up the TV :rolleyes: and I canny wait.

Anyone thinking about using Afterhours, don't think! Just get it bought! :D

Be gentle it's my first post. :smashin:

Merry Christmas to you all. :clap:

thesteve

Standard Member
Hi its my first post too..Just wanted to say thanks for the info..I am ordering the same model as you after reading good things about the mirai brand on this site.
I was about to pay 389.85 before delivery for this from scan.co.uk (nothing against their site but i just wanna save a few quid like everyone else).

Am so looking forward to scrapping my ancient goodmans tv and replacing it with a posh shiney one.

So cheers for the help and thanks to other members who helped loads with some great info in other posts..

I shall return when it arrives and give its due praise..(am dead excited)

Happy new year to ya all too. Thank you please. :hiya:

thesteve

Standard Member
Well it got here next day after ordering it so cant praise afterhours enough..:smashin:

Almost ripped it outa the delivery mans hands..

DSC00798.jpg

And now she is up and running like a charm.

DSCF1025.jpg

I am not really in the know how with new gadgets but after playing about with the picture settings and stuff i got it looking nice. Its hard to believe these are lower end priced tvs. Got it set up with my samsung HR733 dvd recorder now i am a happy lad. Its like a cinema in my bedroom now.
I will be back soon with all the 'How do ya do this' questions no doubt.:thumbsup:

Gadget Guru

Well it got here next day after ordering it so cant praise afterhours enough..:smashin:

Almost ripped it outa the delivery mans hands..

DSC00798.jpg

And now she is up and running like a charm.

DSCF1025.jpg

I am not really in the know how with new gadgets but after playing about with the picture settings and stuff i got it looking nice. Its hard to believe these are lower end priced tvs. Got it set up with my samsung HR733 dvd recorder now i am a happy lad. Its like a cinema in my bedroom now.
I will be back soon with all the 'How do ya do this' questions no doubt.:thumbsup:

Nice one. It's a cracking TV for the money. I can't fault it. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom