1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miracles never cease!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Canary_Jules, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Canary_Jules

Canary_Jules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +739
    Hey guys, I thought I'd update you on a post I made a few weeks ago. My Sony VPL SC50 was accidentally damaged and the LCD panels moved so I was getting three separate images. After waiting ages for a third party to report that it was beyond economical repair the insurers offered me an HS2 as a replacement. I said I didn't think this was a fair swap and they came back and agreed to send me an HS-10 as replacement! I should have it in 10-14 days. Miracles never cease! This is going to be at the heart of my garage conversion in a couple of months. Can't wait!

2. VirusKiller

VirusKiller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Lucky you! Enjoy... :smashin:

3. John_N

John_N

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fantastic news. I remember the post well and I remember mentioning the HS10 at the time.

I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

Make sure that you apply the tweaks though because the image can look better when tweaked.

cinema filter = improvement
    CC40R filter = improvement but a bit dark in my opinion.
    I'm currently trying CC30R filter when my HS10 gets back (ie - my new HS10 arrives after being replaced due to lamp bug).

I'll be posting about CC30R filter performance in due course.
    J