Mira Furlan

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RIP Mira Furlan, of Babylon 5 and Lost. It appeared she knew she was dying according to her last few social media posts.

Babylon 5 and Lost actress Mira Furlan dies aged 65

1611308982235.png

Damn, didn't know she was ill. With the arguable exceptions of Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik, she was far and away the best actor in Babylon 5. Perhaps in all of television sci-fi at the time. She had an ethereal quality to her that doesn't come often.

RIP

I just finished watching B5 a few weeks ago (seen it before) and as lucasisking notes, she really was one of the great actors on the show.

Her last couple of social media posts are quite beautiful.

RIP

Damn, didn't know she was ill. With the arguable exceptions of Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik, she was far and away the best actor in Babylon 5. Perhaps in all of television sci-fi at the time. She had an ethereal quality to her that doesn't come often.

RIP
Yes there was something about her that was attritive but not overt.
Sadly did not do much screen work but certainly made the most of her character in Babylon 5 Delenn.
R.I.P. Mira.

Nice picture of her in Black and white.
Mira Furlan.jpg

Only just read the sad news, loved Babylon 5, she was great in it and so important a role, RIP

RIP Mira Furlan 65.
Being a SIFI lover this is one of my favorites Babylon 5.
Sadly a lot of the Cast from this Series have also Passed away.
Mira brought a lot of Compassion and Wisdom from her role in Babylon 5.
She was a Major Success that made the Series what it was and tied it all together.
I spent many an Episode teary eyed watching Mira interact with other Cast.
Few and far between do we get Great Talents like Mira RIP.

Last edited:
RIP
I didn't realise how many of the cast had died !
The doctor died at 44 !?!?!

RIP
I didn't realise how many of the cast had died !
The doctor died at 44 !?!?!
In the archives before you became a member although one year out Ill have to edit it to the right age. HERE

And a post mentioning some of the cast that died. HERE

Really good in B5, all the better for the makeup change in the early seasons.
Fancy a B5 rewatch , but really want a HD widescreen release before i tackle it again.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom