For Sale Mint Nikon D700 Body with Nikon 50mm 1.8D

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by SeanQ, Mar 3, 2013.

1. SeanQ

SeanQ
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am regrettably having to sell my Nikon D700 Body. A recently acquired contract requests that I shoot with Canon gear, so a complete change over is in order.

The body's condition is perfect both cosmetically, and optically, with under 7,000 shutter actuations (6,808 when checked on Opanda today).

I do not currently have the box, I will keep looking for it however I believe it is likely to have been lost whilst moving last year. It will however be sold with a large Lowepro rucksack(worth £60-£80 itself when brought).

It comes with:
    -A third-party neckstrap.
    -Genuine Charger.
    -Two Genuine Nikon Batteries; both of which still hold full charge.
    -Nikon's User Manual.
    -David Busch's Nikon D700 Guide (Worth near on £20).
    -Large, well padded, Lowepro Rucksack.
    -Optional Nikon 50mm 1.8D Prime.

Nikon D700 Body - £1120
    Nikon D700 Body with lens - £1200

Would ideally swap the kit with cash for a canon 5D Mark iii.

Im located in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. About a 20minute train journey from Kings Cross. Can meet to view/sell in the evenings most days during the week.

Strictly cash on collection.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.