Minolta Dimage G400

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by mikeinsthelens, Jul 18, 2004.

1. mikeinsthelens

mikeinsthelens

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I am thinking of buying one of the G400's.

I have read a few reviews from different sites and all seem favourable.

Has anyone got one? What do you think? Is it worth the price (£200 with a 128MB memory) are there better makes in this price range.

I wanted a camera thats small and would fit into a handbag and is farily easy to use.

Any help appreciated

Mike

2. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am not generally a minolta fan but the G400 and the G600 are exceptions. They are a good size, easy to use and really shine when it comes to value for money. £200 is a belter of a price with that card and I would certianly jump in and buy it. You many want to first consider the G600 as its not vastly more expensive, almost identical but with 6mp, you would obviously have to question whether you would ever warrant 6mp resolution though otherwise the 400 will certainly suffice.
    There are smaller cameras around but the G400 is by no means big and is nicely designed and compact. If I was looking for a small good value for money digicam, this would be my one of my first choices.