Ministry of Sound MOSMC130 Micro HiFi

craig cassells

Standard Member
Wanting to buy the Ministry of Sound MOSMC130 Micro HiFi. Have been checking product details and the system has Clock/Timer & sleep function but unable to confirm if it has an Alarm function.

Can anyone who has this please let me know if it has Radio Alarm function (which I really need)

Thanks in anticipation

D

darkwood

Yes. You can set times for it to switch on and off. Theres also a sleep setting 10 to 90 minutes.

rdmbfossa

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what audio input / output connections are availble on the MOSMC130 system? And how they are happy with the sound and build quality?

Thanks

G

gavshouse

Ok ive owned one of these for a few years but i can figure out what the port is on the front all i can find out is its headphone (durr obv its headphones) but its not 3.5mm audio jack coz ive try it so what is it,

i dont know maybe mines a defect and they didnt put the part in so its just a whole coz my ipod headphones go quite far into the port.

Please help i want to use it to add better speakers

flying haggis

Novice Member
Ok ive owned one of these for a few years but i can figure out what the port is on the front all i can find out is its headphone (durr obv its headphones) but its not 3.5mm audio jack coz ive try it so what is it,

i dont know maybe mines a defect and they didnt put the part in so its just a whole coz my ipod headphones go quite far into the port.

if it is headphones is it a standard 1/4" stereo jack socket by any chance?

S

sand33p

yep,

I have one of these and the headphone socket is just that, except it's the smaller headphone socket 1/4"

cracking little system by the way..:smashin:

Dennis99

Standard Member

You need one of these to plug into the MOS and the Ipod phones plug into the black bit.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=996&TabID=1&C=SO&U=SEOsearchPages&doy=search

simon12

I just received one of these microsystems. I'm pretty happy with it but I've noticed when the volume is all the way down but the radio or CD player is on, there is a low hiss thru the speakers. It doesn't get any worse when the volume goes up and disappears all together if the mute button is pressed. Is this normal??

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom