Ministry Of Sound MOSCA031 With CD Chnager



I had a Ministry of Sound MOSCA031 head unit with CD Changer in my car but the head unit has now become faulty !

What I need to know is what type of connection is it that connects to the cd changer so I can find a suitable replacement head unit that I can connect to my cd changer.

The connection that goes into the head unit looks like a circular connection with 8 pins in it.

Does anybody know what this is called or even a suitable replacement head unit with this type of connection for a cd changer?

Is it a generic connection or something specific to ministry of sound head units?

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom