MiniDSP Sound Imports

jason1wood

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Been searching around and Sound Imports have a great price on their MiniDSP 2x4HD
Just wondering if anyone has bought from them before.
Free shipping also
Seems a cracking deal
Screenshot_20220404-184738_Chrome.jpg

Not sure if it's any use but I bought a minidsp from them in 2019. Ordered it on the Tuesday and it was delivered on the Thursday.

I bought an umik 1 from them as well at about the same time.

Thanks gents. Will get on this rather than put up a wanted ad. 👌👌👌

Don’t forget the duties on top.
Ah wasn't sure, that's really why I asked tbh.
Did see one go for around £215 but on a budget so just looking for a deal, as we all are 😉

Had one a while ago after getting dual SVS subs and was going to sell my M&K but no takers so thought I'd get another DSP and try to incorporate into my system, know port and sealed don't work well but one can only give it a go.

Ah wasn't sure, that's really why I asked tbh.
Did see one go for around £215 but on a budget so just looking for a deal, as we all are 😉

Had one a while ago after getting dual SVS subs and was going to sell my M&K but no takers so thought I'd get another DSP and try to incorporate into my system, know port and sealed don't work well but one can only give it a go.
I spotted your post and wanted to let you know that there will be duties on top of the price. You would have noticed the price significantly dropped when you added it to the basket and hit checkout.

I spotted your post and wanted to let you know that there will be duties on top of the price. You would have noticed the price significantly dropped when you added it to the basket and hit checkout.
I did mate, so the advertised price is what the final cost would be?

These very rarely come up second hand but I'd happily buy from here.

I did mate, so the advertised price is what the final cost would be?

These very rarely come up second hand but I'd happily buy from here.
Yes pretty much. If you convert that to GBP and then maybe a tenner or so on top of that. So you’re looking at something like £235-£240.

Yes pretty much. If you convert that to GBP and then maybe a tenner or so on top of that. So you’re looking at something like £235-£240.
Ah about going rate then.
I may pop a wanted post up then. Haha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom