• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question MiniDSP 2x4 questions

angliaboy

Hi guys, I know there's a minidsp thread laying around somewhere but couldn't find it even using the search function.

I just wanna know which is the right plugin for the 2x4 please and if the unit can be powered with the USB wire on like a mobile phone charger plug for example?

If there is any pointers you can give, then I would welcome it all as I'm completely new to this stuff, I only have 1 sub to EQ for now

Thanks

unreel

I'm using the miniDSP 2x4 2way advanced plugin with a Mini DSP 2x4 Balanced to EQ my two DIY subs.

Powering from a mobile phone charger would depend on the Mini DSP you buy >? The 2x4HD and balanced seem to need a 12v PSU, the Mini DSP 2x4 shows it works with a wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)

angliaboy

it is just the basic 2x4, so are you saying the 2x4 advanced plugin would do everything I need with regard to eq'ing a single sub?

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom