1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minidisc to NW-HD3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by andy80085, Mar 18, 2005.

1. andy80085

andy80085

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know the simplest method of putting mindiscs on to my NW-HD3? I have two portable sony minidisc players (one recordable and one not).

Thanks

2. dannyjames

dannyjames

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have also tryed to record from my mini disc to the hd3 and had no joy.
    If it can be done please let me know.
    thanks.

3. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I suppose you could plug your MD player into the line in/headphone jack on your computer and then record off that. I'm not sure what software to use for that though. Also it would only do it in real time (1-1) so it might take a while! And you would probably have to split up tracks individually as well. Not sure what the quality would be like either.

4. malheuresement

malheuresement

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here is a great program. It allows you to record anything from your soundcard to mp3 format. You can also split your tracks with the audio editor.

A good amount of control (volume, etc).

You can find it here .

I have used it to record from internet radio to good effect. Have a play with the levels, though, to make sure you don't make the mp3's too quiet or too far in the red.