1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Posters

Discussion in 'Memorabilia & Collectible Figures' started by sirata, Oct 26, 2005.

1. sirata

sirata

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    I have a couple of movie reel photo frames and was looking for pictures to fill them for my new ht (new build ht in a shed thread ) when i came accross moviewallpaper.net
    I have downloaded about 20, i think they look quite effective,i have printed them up to a4 size and they stay very clear. i think they would look very effective at that size in frames.
    A cheap way of doing it anyway,they have a lot of bond wallpaper.

Dave

Attached Files:

2. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +929
    They look smart :thumbsup:

I really like the James Bond movie posters, i have a few for my cinema room and they just look so retro and :cool:

3. [Slip]

[Slip]

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    They look really nice!

They would actually make really good xmas presents for film fans, I suppose you could include screen caps from the actual film, certainly a novel present! :)

Where abouts did you get the frames from? Please tell me it was online and I can order a stack load! :)

edit: Having just checked the pics I'm guessing Walt Disney Studios of some kind? :rolleyes:

4. sirata

sirata

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Got them from Disney Paris while on Holiday,along with some nice Table Mats which i plan to convert to some sort of wall plaques.
    Dave