Mini hi-fi xmas present

oggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a mini hi-fi system for a 14 year old's bedroom low to mid price range.

WHOA hold back the enthusiasim guys !!! Oh well Comet here we come:p

I bought my boy an Aiwa XREM60KS fro Xmas ~£120 (from Dixons). Of course, had to have a little test of it before wrapping it up and I thought it sounded fantastic.. :eek:

All that money I've wasted on seperates as well, should've just bought one of these.... :mad:

:D

Oggy

Got one for my nieces for Xmas from EmpireDirect. It cost £54.99 plus £8 postage to N.Ireland. I too was looking for something in the low price bracket and when I tested this I was pleasantly surprised. Its a Goodmans Model 1006. You can see it in the Index or Argos catalogues where it sells for £69.99. It is not overly powerful but with the bass on it is good enough for a small room. I am even thinking of buying one for my kitchen. Its 2 x 5watts, nice compact size (no tape deck), RDS radio, remote control. Plus I think that the Goodmans brand is improving over the years. Check it out.

Thanks for the usefull info chaps. Mrs Oggy is going xmas shopping tomorrow so she will try to check these out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom