Mini Hi-Fi system Recommendations £250

roxyskinflint

Hi Guys

Im currently using a Logic 3 istation in my dining room to play music on after my old mini hi fi gave up and to be honest was well out of date. The istation does a job but isnt powerful enough

Looking now for a mini system that plays CD's has ipod connectivity and a DAB radio, Want something that i can crank up if needs be for a party etc
Will Mostly playing Rock and Metal stuff on it

Got a budget of about £250 but thats really pushing it, the Mrs thinks we dont need one but what does she know.

Any advice or recommendations is appreciated

davidcotton

Novice Member
Denon DM39 job done. Can be had for £189 now from the likes of Richers and Superfi. I listen to progressive rock and metal on it and sounds great, nice and loud. Can't take it up past 15 on the volume without annoying anyone.

Cheers

dannius

Denon DM39 job done. Can be had for £189 now from the likes of Richers and Superfi. I listen to progressive rock and metal on it and sounds great, nice and loud. Can't take it up past 15 on the volume without annoying anyone.

Cheers
Another vote for the Denon. I don't own one but have used the DM micro systems before and they're great.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom