1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Dvd

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Jazzartist, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Jazzartist

Jazzartist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hallo there ,

Any one has news about the MINI DVD . I have been reading about recordable Mini DVD here
    http://www.blank-cd-cdr.com/dvdr-media-dvd-r-mini-dvd-r.html . Is there any possibility that Movies will be released in future in Mini DVD . It would be nice to have movies in MINI DVD for its convenience of carrying and storage and would look cute to . Regards.

Jazzartist

2. manny

manny
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    clearly they don't have the capacity for a whole movie, but i've never understood why 3" discs aren't used more often for singles, both cd and dvd. less wastage, much cuter, take up less space in transit, in the shop and on my shelf. i have a few mini-cd singles but i've never come across a mini-dvd.

3. figrin_dan

figrin_dan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +154
    Problem is while they still make less 3" discs than 5", it means that the smaller discs are more expensive.

4. Jazzartist

Jazzartist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Manny,Figrin Dan

I think one day MIni DVD wil be available with more capacity and it will be possible to have movies on them . So far the Mini DVD have space of 1.46 GB and can record upto 25 minitues. Some TV shows Music DVD can be reorded on this time span . Lets hope one day we will be able to have movies on MIni DVD .Regards.

Jazzartist