MINI Adventure *John Cooper Works Race Night* WED 18th Jan 9PM

I thought you were quick last night - now i know why :D

I'll gift you the tune next time i'm on and you can have a look.

There were days before online setup calculators when i'd sit down with a pen, paper and calculator and work out the theoretical best tune, but now all that goes out the window, i just try to find what works. sometimes it works and i drop on to a winner, other times i find the default is hard to beat.

Personally, i was really happy with the mini tune over the default and had a blast racing it.

That would be Great :smashin: I just want to see what you did as i tuned quite a bit and got it handling decent but yours just seemed that more stable.

Glad you enjoyed it;)

Glad you enjoyed it;)

I did.

Thats twice now i've had doubts about race nights (jay with his compulsary pit-stop and the mini (or any FWD car)) and i've been proved wrong.

same with your track choice. not the ones i would've picked but overall, i think it worked.

Just added up all the race results with 10 points for a win and 1point for 10th place. they are as follows; in order of race tracks.

Hotagee; 8--10--10--9--7--9--5--9--total 67--1st :clap:

Lightsider; 7--7--9--7--8--8--9--8--total 63--2nd

Tailwhip; 10--9--10--10--10--8--n/a--total 57--3rd

DJ Jan; 9--6--6--6--9--7--4--6--total 53--4th

JZ; 4--4--7--8--6--6--10--5--total 50--5th

Aphex; 6--3--8--2--4--5--6--10--total 44--6th

Raptor; 2--8--0--4--5--0--7--7--total 33--7th

Seb; 5--5--4--3--3--0--n/a--n/a--total 20--8th

Shadrack; 1--2--3--5--0--2--1--4--total 18--9th

Stevo dunn; n/a--n/a--5--0--1--4--3--3--total 16--10th

Missile truck; 3--1--2--1--2--3--2--2--total 16--10th

Darkwiz; n/a--n/a--1--0--0--1--0--0--total 2--11th

Few more mini pics

l.jpg

k.jpg

i.jpg

h1.jpg

g-1.jpg

f-2.jpg

e-1.jpg

d-2.jpg

c-2.jpg

b-2.jpg

redboy1 said:
Hotagee; 8--10--10--9--7--9--5--9--total 67--1st :clap:
Stevo dunn; n/a--n/a--5--0--1--4--3--3--total 16--10th

Thanks buddy,

Hmmm, think that's the equivalent on a report card for me saying "Must Try Harder!" :D

Can I ask, where do you find that info afterwards? Is it recorded somewhere, for the Host, or is it just from doing Save Replays after each race?

Again, excellent work buddy!

you have a (relatively short) period of time after the race to write it down. I now just take photos and use it from there.

Or, saving the replay is the best way.

Doing it in real time is hard work once the adrenalin kicks in!

Thanks buddy,

Hmmm, think that's the equivalent on a report card for me saying "Must Try Harder!" :D

Can I ask, where do you find that info afterwards? Is it recorded somewhere, for the Host, or is it just from doing Save Replays after each race?

Again, excellent work buddy!

I took pics of the results after the races on my phone.

Think you did alright seems you missed the first 2 races.

mattg said:
you have a (relatively short) period of time after the race to write it down. I now just take photos and use it from there.

Or, saving the replay is the best way.

Doing it in real time is hard work once the adrenalin kicks in!

Try doing the scores real time and updating them on the forums.....

Jamez and me side by side for 1/3 of a lap at Cat Nat, proving it doesnt have to be a destruction derby.

Cheers Jamez - good racing :smashin:

(visibility was terrible for me using bumper-cam couldnt see J's car at all for most of this section)

Don't worry, I use cockpit view so can see even less. I knew you were there though, just a case of giving each other space until one of us pulled ahead.

So yeah, that was quality. Plenty more moments like that too. Some the best and cleanest pack racing so far I think.

mattg said:
Until I turned up lol

What he said ;)
He left me like an upside down turtle, stranded until the race finished :D

Only joking Matt! Was actually quite funny seeing you trying to turn my car over but in 'Ghost Mode', we were both helpless!!

redboy1 said:
If your free tonight you can still jump on board mate. Buy yourself a coop and nick or aphex have tunes on there storefronts.
I would gift you it but not to sure how to so it.
Don't worry about not keeping up with the fast boys, ill never be able to do that but to be honest some of best races have come in the middle or at the back of the pack.:thumbsup:

Al

:D I know, it shocked the hell out of me on the night. I think I'm a lot more suited to slower, more unstable cars.
I performed well on the night matt did with the Toyota and Mazda aswell. I'm sure ill be back to normal positions on the Clio night.

If this is what you meant by "Al"

:D I know, it shocked the hell out of me on the night. I think I'm a lot more suited to slower, more unstable cars.
I performed well on the night matt did with the Toyota and Mazda aswell. I'm sure ill be back to normal positions on the Clio night.

If this is what you meant by "Al"

:laugh:

Sorry mate, my daughter had the ipad!

I wondered what the hell you meant too!

and me! I thought seb was calling redboy an "AI" driver.

Thought that was a bit rude, even for seb :laugh:

I really must remember to put the password lock on!!Last year my wife downloaded the 'free' Smurfs game for my son..........got a receipt from Apple two days later for £140 worth of in-game currency!! He wasn't to know, but I gave my wife pelters!
Luckily you now need to enter your Apple password for every purchase!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom