Mindhunter (Netflix) Season 2

Only just found this on Netflix. Brilliant show and can't wait for season 2!

Excellent news. Season 1 was brilliant.

Just finished watching this so pretty late to the party. I must echo what everyone has said in that it was really well done, fantastic attention to detail and the dialogue was excellent through out. Completley agree that the guy playing Kemper was superb, a real calmness about him that was chilling to watch, so matter-of-fact about what he did. Roll on Season 2.

Boom. Was expecting it much later than that. Can't wait to see where this season goes.

Just can't come soon enough. Exceptional first season.

excellent news, season one was superb :thumbsup:
I like how a lot of Netflix original stuff doesn't have a 6 month marketing campaign. Often it's a case of they announce it, then you hear they're making it and then the next thing you hear it's out in 2 or 3 weeks. You don't need endless trailers for this. After the first season you can pretty much rely on the quality they're going to deliver without really knowing anything about it :smashin:

I assume they'll get to some of the more well known serial killer this time, Charles Manson and the like. The first series was a really solid slow burn with a great cast. Hopefully the second series will be more of the same.

Given Manson wasn't a serial killer I wonder why they would be interviewing him?

Will be great to have this back.

Really looking forward to this, we loved it.

One of my most anticipated returns this. Fingers crossed it's as good as the first season. Great to see Kemper back too.

Apparently the second series will cover Wayne Williams. He was convinced of a series of child murders in Atlanta in the early 80s, but there's pretty weak evidence that he was guilty. He's always denied it strongly, but when he was caught, the killing stopped. It's an interesting case, and one covered extensively in a podcast called Atlanta Monster.

There are many serial killers active around this time in American history. I wonder if they'll touch on Donald Gaskins, Arthur Shawcross or the most famous of them all, the Zodiac Killer.

Looks a bit more focused this season, one big case.

Fingers crossed it's not another that gets the Netflix chop after 2 season's!!

Fanny flutters :blush:

Netflix Releases Mindhunter Season 2 Key Art

EBPCMuaVUAAtaW4.jpg

Just noticed season 2 is up :clap:

yeah bloody hell @Casimir Harlow what's the verdict? :D

Seriously looking forward to this though. Hopefully get round to it in the next few days. Seen some glowing reports already.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom