Mindhunter (Netflix) Season 2

Ed Kemper interviews - real versus those in the show.

I haven't read about this series, so didn't realise they were based on real killers.

You should check out Richard Speck too, they nailed it!

There was a video I saw where they compared the actors with all of the actual serial killers they interviewed, and yeah some of them are uncanny!

Vfx show reel. Some of the things that are CGI really surprised me!

Fincher loves VFX...

BInged watched this over the weekend and absolutely loved it. Very clever and fascinating to see how they developed today's techniques.

Great series, wife & I really enjoyed it. Took a few episodes to figure out how the soundtrack represented time moving forward, brilliant.

The missus and I watched the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it, my daughter recommended we watch it and she was right - bloody good.

:thumbsup:

Can't wait for this. Season one was outstanding television.

Another super series . David finchers involvement was sufficient to convince me to watch it. I wasn't disappointed. Such high quality story driven series are rare in these days of swearing infused massed produced populist tv.
Mind hunters is compelling and very thoughtful.
Can't wait for s2

Interested to see how it continues from where S1 ended.

Absolutely blazed through the first seven episodes of this. Real top-notch stuff, wouldn't have done so otherwise. Watched the first episode, and it immediately hooked me in. Not very often a show does as much as this one did.

Looks like Season 2 is dragging it's feet a little bit, hopefully be out as early next year as possible.

Boxed this off last night. Cracking season. Really enjoyed the final episode and how
it all caught up with Holden.

Plus I don't know who the guy playing Ed Kemper is, but he was tremendous. As good a psychopath portrayal as I've seen on TV.

I'm guessing next season might be a case of
we're shutting you down, and then suddenly we need you.

But that's okay, it's what it's been setting up through the final few episodes.

Great to see Anna Torv on screen again too. I think she's actually a very good actress, but doesn't appear in an awful lot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom