Mindhunter (Netflix) Season 2

ohh_danielson

Just finished S2, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Question though
Whats the crack with the guy with the tasche, I thought all along he must have been the actual murderer of all the children, but it ends with them putting the adult murders on that young black guy, and then it says in 2019 the other deaths still aren't accounted for.

So I am guessing he is some other murderer who they will come across in future series? Or am I totally wrong here lol

Hampy1972

Kemper should have a series dedicated to himself.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member

Question though
Whats the crack with the guy with the tasche, I thought all along he must have been the actual murderer of all the children, but it ends with them putting the adult murders on that young black guy, and then it says in 2019 the other deaths still aren't accounted for.

So I am guessing he is some other murderer who they will come across in future series? Or am I totally wrong here lol

It's believed he
did those murders but still claims innocence. Since he was put away, there were no further murders of the same type, but they never found any concrete proof to charge him for the child murders, and he was only ever charged for a couple of adult murders.

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member

Question though
You're referring to the

BTK Killer that they mention in the show. He's the one we see the short scenes of in this and S1.

He was caught many years after he stopped killing, due to communicating with the police again.

Check out his full confession. He recounts the stories like it was yesterday and a normal day out.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
filmmaker Bong Joon-ho was asked the question of what TV series he’d want to direct an episode for?

His response? Netflix’s “Mindhunter” and he explains why:
“I’m very familiar with the original book because when I was working on ‘Memories of Murder,’ I studied a lot about American serial killers and, of course, that book is written by the first criminal profiler. So it was basically like the bible. I’m very familiar with the serial killers featured in that book, as well.”

ohh_danielson

You're referring to the

BTK Killer that they mention in the show. He's the one we see the short scenes of in this and S1.

He was caught many years after he stopped killing, due to communicating with the police again.

Check out his full confession. He recounts the stories like it was yesterday and a normal day out.

That is chilling to watch. I can't believe how casual he is talking about it. Like you say it's like he's describing a day out in the park or something.